Search This Blog

Aug 31, 2015

Time to Get Back to School

I can’t believe we are lacing up our shoes and getting ready to go back to school next week. Seriously, I need a few more days, weeks, months to soak up these tiny people before they sprout on me all over again. Over the summer, they have surely grown half a foot. We had to buy all new everything — even socks and underwear!

When choosing clothes for my kids, I have always been of the mindset to

let them wear what they like.
Dress in a way that makes them feel confident.
BE BOLD. BE BRAVE. BE YOU.


The best part about getting dressed is expressing yourself, letting a bit of your personality shine through in what you’re wearing and for the most part I have been extremely lucky they have a pretty good head on their shoulders and eye for what suits them best.

They each have such a strong aesthetic and couldn’t be more different, but we managed to find pieces at Tea Collection that catered to them all.

My wild child who can’t get enough of bold prints or pops of color, my animal lover with a heart of gold, and my cool kid who just wants to be comfortable while he’s jumping over and under everything on the playground.


I love the concept of teaching children about the world around them through design, you’ll see us start to focus more heavily on design for kids in the months to come and Tea Collection is a perfect way to fuse fashion with function with education. I hope this is a partnership that will continue through the seasons.

This fall, they released a new German inspired collection and it has been the perfect way to open up conversations about this wonderful land two of my children were born in. They may not remember the rolling hills and green valleys, the industrial cities or lightning fast train rides we took while they were very young, but they do feel a deeper connection now thanks to the way Tea presents its materials each season — the adorable graphics, inspiring blog posts and videos and really awesome activity booklet that comes in every box.

No comments:

Post a Comment